• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there's no remedy for memory; hephaestus

I'm lying in the ocean, singing your song
    your face is like a melody, it won't leave my head.

There are many things she has dreamt of wanting her entire life. However, she had never imagined that it would have been something like this. She had never imagined she would have instantly felt, and wanted a stranger.

It was a strange feeling, almost dream-like to immediately feel a connection with another. Erinys so desperately wanted to hold onto it, to never let it go. She was so used to others and thing slipping away and becoming out of reach. Her entire life had been filled with such things, but for the first time it is not.

She did not know the amount of hatred he had felt his entire life. The shame he might carry may heavily than hers, but their lives had been filled with many disappointments. Erinys had felt the very emotions of loneliness ever since she had been born. She had felt the cruelty of abandonment and the instant disappointment from her mother at her first look. Her entire life had started off rocky, but why should she stay within the darkness her life was born into?

No, she did not deserve any of that. She had found herself to free from since living circumstances. Erinys had pushed herself to live, to survive when all odds were against her. Deep within the pit of her aching soul, she had found a strength she knew she never had until now.

He had awakened her, in some sort of way or form.
    And she would not let him go.

“Hephaestus,” she says softly, staring into his own gaze with her burning colored amber eyes. “It has a nice ring to it,” she says, “I like it a lot.” There was something strong in his name. It reminded her of her own name, something she remembers finally able to identify herself to.

Erinys feels the sudden cold air. She turns her gaze away for a moment from the black beast. Her amber eyes take in the scene that unfolded before her—dusk would come soon. The black mare laughs softly, “I had not realized the time,” she turns back to look at Hephaestus. Time moved quicker than she had thought, but she would not have changed the time she had spent just now.

Erinys
    pazuzu x ripley
    html © shelbi | character info: here | character reference: here

@[Hephaestus]