• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Darkness is needed for light to shine - any
    so come on, let it go. just let it be.
    why don't you be you and i'll be me?
    Without thinking twice Nuage takes the offered shoulder. Something of which he is not really aware. Unconsciously his body is taking what it needs, in this case a shoulder to lean on. It is not all he needs, as the blue-bay stallion craves to be held, but he would take whatever offered to him.

He craved all of Nihlus, but instead settled for Leilan’s offered shoulder.

Something in Leilan’s casual way of talking, and the things he had said, had knocked Nihlus of the pedal Nuage had placed him. And in his tumble down to the ground, he had taken what was left of Nuage’s sanity. All he can do is shake his head, allowing a faint glow coming from the star on his forehead to peek through his sky blue locks. ”No..” he murmurs, then chuckling humouredly as he shakes his head. ”I can’t wait any longer..” Because any longer will kill me.

His faint hope is futile. Another shake of the had accompanied with a chuckle. Of course Leilan will leave too. And fuck, who is he fooling? Only himself. In an almost drunk way he moves, to put his weight upon his own four legs, and then Nuage turns his body to face the silvery bay male. ”Thanks” he says, the irony both killing and humouring him. ”I guess I needed you to slap the truth in my face.” And Nu is thankful, as far as one could be thankful to be told the painful truth.

”I hope you do find that what you look for.” Because Nuage is a good guy like that. And perhaps he secretly feels like Leilan has been more of a friend to him than anybody else had ever been. A slight shrug of his shoulders, a sheepish smile and eyes that roam the shore across the river. ”Perhaps you can tell me once you do.”
    nuage
    [Image: Nuage.png]