• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Alliance questions
    2attacking posts each, 1 final defensive post – 5 days between posts.
    One 2-day extension per person if needed
    Attacks can be multiple things, i.e. Albert attempts to bite Rose's neck and then kicks at her knee. Counter-attacks and attacks are all counted as attacks.
    Complete dodges are allowed, but for the sake of realism, be careful when using these.
    Traits allowed.
    No editing posts.
    1,000 word limit.
    Kagerus posts first unless otherwise agreed upon.

1) If I am posting first, may I write as if my opponent is already there and attack him?
    2) what is the difference between an attack post and a defensive post? And must they be in that order? Attack-attack-defend?
    3) “attacks can be multiple things” does this mean that ONE attack can be multiple things?
    4) how many attacks allowed per post? ... once I know what a defense is (I have no idea) how many of those per post?
    As I understand it we'd go

Kag: attack
    Klaudius: defense and attack
    Kag: defense and attack
    Klaudius: defense and attack
    Kag: defense

Defense would be- Klaudius reaches his teeth towards Kags tender flesh on the under part of her neck to land a gripping bite.  So Kag would possibly rear to avoid the bites aim or pivot her front quarters away from him and out of reach...

Does this seem right @[Leah]

If you want K to go first @[Sid] I'd be ok with that too Smile
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    1. that's fine
    2. neo is correct
    3. & 4. there are no max or min attacks or defenses, but rather just be realistic about it. so sure, if you can fit 80 attacks in your 1,000 word post feel free but just know that's *probably* not very realistic and will be judged accordingly.

hope that was helpful Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]