• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i, am drunk
    Cinzia Sad dont remind me Sad she is in love with adrian Sad kagerus is not in love with anyone, even the man she is in love with. So that is okay.

"Allow mre to feed you a homemade burrito. I dreAMEed you one, so now You can have it. Behold."

A homemade burrito appears. It directs itself into Venge's mouth - not even Adrian's, it astral projet's right to Venge.

Maybe he wil like the projhectile burrito.

Kagerus glances at Hestia like a good normal horse. But she does not get a burriot. Something tells Velocoraptor Kag that Hestia does not want a Burrito.

Bedimte now. Sleep well eberyone. Full of burritos.

<3
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver
    smut, shmut. Hestia may find it all very indignant to even be saying that word, but somebody please find a smutty pony that can teach her a few things in life. But she gets lost in her on head AGAIN. and forgets that she's in front of a bunch of crazies, the convo seems to drone on. getting crazier and crazier the longer she stays away.

talking of food everything is just peaches over here. maybe Adrian would like Zarah to come instead, as Hestia doesn't know what to do with the crowd of ponies that are building around her. I'm not manly. I'm.... Man Kagerus you really know how to hit the spot.
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]
    @[Kagerus] @[Hestia] @[Adrian] Just a note that we are moving this thread to the Other board since it's not really IC. Thanks!