• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Mend my broken heart -x
    Diable Rouge
    Breed: Spanish Mustang
    Color: Red roan
    Trait Genetic Code: TEGteg

X

AuroraElis
    Breed: Arabian
    Color: Liver chestnut, flaxen mane/tail
    Genetic Traits: Healing, Wings
    Trait Genetic Code: TEGteg [-HEALING-][-WINGS-]

Foal names:
    Diavoli - colt
    Rosangel - filly

Foal(s) to be played by Neo
    Diable Rouge used with permissions per Liv as his last gift to his love :'(
    Names not found
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    77, 73, 55, 28

Name: Diavoli
    Breed: Abstang
    Color: Red roan (ee/Aa/Rr)
    Traits/Defects: TEGteg [-HEALING-][wings]
    Parents: Diable Rouge x AuroraElis
    Played by: Neo
    Due Date: March 19
    Breedable by: August

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
    so sorry, I messed up his genetics - forgot that TEGteg doesn't express. it should read: TEGteg [HEALING][wings]
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Does TEG baby stats ever get rolled for expressing traits? Since Aurora expresses genetic traits wouldn't it make sense to roll their expression separately from the teg... Maybe something to think about if it doesn't exist. 

@[Leah]
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    any horse that is TEGteg or TEGTEG and expresses traits was either joined with traits or had traits added via quest/plot. The -TRAIT- denotation was added to identify expression in horses that should not genetically express traits (ie that are not tegteg).

teg is already rolled separately from individual trait inheritance. it is possible for this pair to have a foal that expresses Aurora's healing, but the foal would need to be rolled as tegteg (25% chance) and rolled to inherit the healing as expressed (50% chance).

The system works as intended, but if you meant something different, feel free to add something on the Q&S board.