• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Am I a dumb?
    So a couple of my horses have traits. I am not sure though if they are genetic or would have no effect on genes. 

I have read through the trait info on the guide page but it makes my head spin at times. 

Example is - Kindred was able to gain Phoenix immortality through a birthday trait. So, would this effect her genes or not? 

Sorry if this has been asked a billion other times.
    Ardashir-Nerine
    Kindred- Loess
    in order to know your character’s trait genetics, you need to post on the Trait Genetics’ page and have them done for you. After that, if your character gets a new trait or something changes, you can just post the change in Updates, and we’ll adjust their genetics (if needed) and let you know what the new code would be :)
    *thumbs up* I will get a post up there.
    Ardashir-Nerine
    Kindred- Loess