• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    It's me, I'm first! -x
    I don't REALLY know... how this works? But:

In my head, Scorch came back to life because her nephew, Nihlus, came and pulled her back into the world of the living, by transferring his astral projection to her... Except not really. In my head, Scorch is able to communicate with the dead, but not actually project back to them the way Nihlus did.

What I seek approval for is this: for Scorch to express "ability to speak to the dead" non-genetically and for Nihlus to therefore lose his astral projection, or maybe he has "weak" astral projection considering that Scorch doesn't gain the actual physical aspect of his trait.

DID I DO THIS RIGHT?

Edit: the only real consequence of this would be that I get to, without a guilty conscience, have Scorch have funny little side conversations in her head with her dead husband Hestoni so that I don't have to cry and be sad every time I post her. Occasionally Kagerou will speak to her too. Ultimately I don't see this having any effect on other characters Smile
    :)
    approved, please post an update Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]