• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Last Trait Question/Birthday Question (for a while, I promise)
    I would like to request the addition of Gryphon Mimicry to the database and to use it as my birthday trait. Smile I think as a mythical animal mimicry it would be 2 spaces? I was thinking some of these options for the specific traits:

Flight (ability to grow wings for flight)
    Growing Talons & Paws (front legs talons, back legs paws, like Gryphons)
    Growing a Beak
    Growing feathers with minor healing properties after they are shed (a la traditional gryphon literature, where claws had medicinal properties and feathers could restore sight to the blind)
    Lie Detection or True Sight (a la Tamora Pierce's gryphons, in whose presence lies cannot be told, and illusions do not hold up; but for the purposes of no powerplaying and the game detecting lies and seeing through illusions instead of preventing them from being told)
    Eagle/Hawk/Bird of Prey Vision
    Egg Laying

Specifically for Dagny I would be interested in Gryphon Mimicry with Flight, Egg Laying, and the Lie Detection/True Sight idea.
    approved and we will update the trait database with this definition! we have also changed "egg laying" in the database to be a 0 space, just as an fyi. just post an update for your birthday trait Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Thank you!! I’m excited <3