• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quest Clarification
    Hello questers,

Just a clarification as it has come up a couple times.

For round 1 you may keep your wings, horns, talons, scales or whatever uniquely BQ appearance you have as.

you do not get to keep you fire breathing or your water manipulation or whatever other powers you have.

Hope that helps!
    For scheduling purposes, can we know what the timeframe is for this quest? @[The Creator]
    There will be 5 rounds total, so about 25 days give or take
    In case you some how missed it, you have 24 hours left to enter the quest. Wink
    So I wrote a quest post before remembering the existence of the rule of no writing quests if you've been in the last two unless the quest hoster says so; so I figured I'd post in case so I don't miss the deadline and then check in with you about whether I am eligible or not for real. If not just let me know and I will drop out!!
    The more the merrier, so I’m fine with it quest away my desr