• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You are My Sunshine [Amorette]
    It is as she expected.  Though she can't deny that a part of her wondered if he'd turn them away.  Exhiling them to the same fate as her mother's.  Neither his nor Tephras problem anymore.  Warricks acceptance of her, of them, rings true to the leaders priorities.  She is almost ashamed she had thought less of him.

With the reassurance of his muzzle upon hers, she smiles.  A hushed thank you, breathed into the shared space between them.  Her eyes shy to the child nestled into the breast of her newfound sister.  Wondering what is next for them here under the watchful eye of Warrick and his followers.

Before they make their leave, she adds, "If there is anything I can assist you with, I'd be more than happy to help." With that she turns to her new friend and sibling.  Nothing more than a smile shared as she motions their leave.  They had their answer and as of right now, all they needed was rest.
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Amorette] @[Warrick] if you're good with this we can end it here.  I know timelines are moving on Smile

She doesn’t know if she should be relieved or disappointed by his silence. Oh sure, her words had been all but kind, and very unlike herself, but she deserves an apology, or at least some kind of acknowledgment. She gets none. It is as if Tephra’s king doesn’t even hear her words, she could just as well have not been there.

For a moment her ears press again her ebony neck, with a snarl on her lips, but the warmth of Kryptic tucked under her neck is enough to make her aware of his presence. And that she should not conflict, confuse of scare him with such poor manner.

”Come, little one” she murmurs against his two toned skin, taking a deep breath just like this. His scents offers her a strange kind of comfort, something she’s grateful for. Kryptic has brightened up her world in a way she would have never thought was possible. She couldn’t be more enlightened that she doesn’t have to say goodbye, as the colt has effectively found his way into her heart. ”We should let them talk.” That she doesn’t want to be in Warrick’s presence right now is something she doesn’t say out loud, but keeps to herself.

Amorette doesn’t guide him away from Kolera and Warrick far, but enough to put a comfortable distance between her and Warrick and yet still close by enough for Kolera to be able to see them. She had expected the bay mare to talk to Warrick longer, as they obviously seemed to be familiar with one another, but it is a surprise to find the bay woman turning to them this soon. Amore doesn’t offer an explanation of why she’d walk away, but does welcome Kolera back with a smile. ”You both are staying?”

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

@[Neo]
    @[Radar]
    I just hád to reply, grumpy Amore.