• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I really miss the sassy replies we used to get from drunk fairies on the old boards.
    Sire:
    Name: Trekk
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Wings, undead appearance*, poisonous fangs*
    Color: Chestnut tobiano
    Color Genetic Code (if known): (ee/Aa/nT)
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [WINGS][undead appearance*][poisonous fangs*][immortality]

Dam:
    Name: Noori
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Spring Manipulation (can control plants, animals, rain, storms, and warm temperatures, etc) ; Dragon Vision with Kaida.
    Color: Natural white bark armour instead of fur with dark red cracks which glow dark green. Eyes lack pupils/glow dark green. Mane/tail are red weeping willow branches; white petalled and green-centered dogwood flowers grow in the cracks.
    Color Genetic Code (if known): N/A... Magic tree horse?
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [DRAGON VISION][SPRING MANIPULATION][twilight armor][glowing horn]

Please use trait genetics.
    One of the abilities of Spring Manipulation is a double roll for multiples - i.e, roll dice twice for multiples decider Smile

I am using my gender pick for a colt named Trekori.

Sid will play Trekori.

In case of multiples, Kuna will play them. (Plz god no triplets)

Names: Kestai, Treston.
    :)
    (31, NA, NA, 18) (other fertility roll: 17)

Trekori
    Male
    Chestnut tobiano (ee/Aa/nT) with white bark blaze
    Hybrid
    Trek x Noori
    Wings, dragon vision, glowing horn
    tegteg [WINGS][DRAGON VISION][GLOWING HORN][flora revival][twilight armor]
    Played by Sid
    Due January
    Breedable in June

* flora revival is mutated spring manipulation
    this is updated btw but it won't let me edit the title bc it's too long lmao
    [Image: Leah.png]