• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I got high as your expectations [spink pony]
    Gunsynd
    (last night i got high
    as your expectations)
    No longer the shadow-monster he had been, he decides to try his new persona out in the meadow. He was the puppet master within, and he was determined to put on a good show. The challenge was making him giddy.

Stepping into the meadow, his new flea-bitten pelt gleamed irreverently in the summer sun. His movements were sharp and precise as he moved among them, enjoying the freedom this façade afforded him. Of what importance were memories now? The unnecessary nuisances. He would use this form to learn what he needed to know of his new (but old?) surroundings and then return to his true self when the time was right. But for now he would enjoy his little joke.

The puppet finds his way to a creek running through the tall grasses and holds his new head over the dribbling water to admire his handiwork. The stranger grins back at him from below, his white forelock falling lackadaisically over his right eye, leaving only the left to provide its piercing blue gaze. The angles of his face are pleasing, but he misses the ruggedness of his true features. This face would do nicely, however, for his current purpose. 

He raises his head, lest he be seen as a Narcissus and takes in his surroundings. Surely there was someone here trying to find someone to join their cause. And he had never been more willing.

@[Spink]
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

There was something different about him. Provoke looked at him... Standing there looking at himself in the reflection of the water. The teal and purple girl looked up at him with bright blue eyes. Hungry and unsure of where to go next, she had come here looking for sustenance, but she was distracted by the man who looked like so much more than what he was.

Humble and non-descript, he just stood there, staring at himself... as if he seemed pleased with himself. And yet...

And yet Provoke, in all her infinite wisdom of being six months old, knew there was more to him than met the eye. Or so she thought. Either way, he was the most exciting thing going on in the meadow right now, and Provoke had nowhere to be. And so, she trots her fuzzy little tail right up to him...

what did she have to lose?

"Hello there. I'm Provoke"

Such a serious name, for a cotton candy colored filly.

OOC - It's so bad I'm sorry. I have html but I just wanted to get something going. <3

Gunsynd
    (last night i got high
    as your expectations)
    What was and was not surprising to him was a completely new and unpredictable study. A foal approaching him in his true form would be seen as foolhardy and up to no good. His puppet, however, posed no immediate risk to young ones (aside from him being male and males being historically unpredictable around children). Gunsynd has no modus operandi for interacting with foals, but luckily he has been alive long enough to take in the idiosyncrasies of others in this type of interaction. 

To begin with, he smiles. On this face the smile looks warm, genuine, welcoming. He would laugh if he were to see it and know it was his smile. The filly introduces herself and he nods in greeting, the silver hairs of his mane falling gently over his ear and covering his right eye. “Pleasure to meet you, Provoke. I’m Ginkgo.” He marvels at the dulcet tone of his voice; the ease of its charm. “What brings you to the meadow today?” His ears perk forward, awaiting her reply. It was not his nature to care for the musings of children, but he would play his part until he had regained what he had lost.

@[Spink]
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

provoke

She recalls then, that something about him did not seem right. She had entered this here, inside her body, but something about him was pulling at himself, almost as if he was tugging away, peeling like a banana and laying his layers strewn about like a bad comedy act. Provoke smiles up at him readily enough, and when he speaks to her, he seems genuine in his name, and yet something about him was just... Off.

He was him, and yet he wasn't.

In her ability to see and jump dimensions, she has not seen this, and it is interesting to her. she steps back, and then shamelessly walks around him, examining him from all angles, before coming back to him and smiling up at him.

"You brought me here," she says matter of factly, giving a small nod to add emphasis to her words. The meadow was full of creatures like them, but if they could see the pair they made, they might not have been so ready to speak to each other. A stallion and a small oddly-colored filly with the ability to jump dimensions - odd that.

Never mind that he's an old man. An old man with cooties.

"You are the most interesting thing in the meadow, and I am always on an adventure." Another matter of fact statement, this time, her eyes going overhead to the birds that are on the wing. Fall brings about the migrations, and Provoke, being so young, has never seen the like before. And she stands silent, her mouth hanging open, fascinated.

There was always something to learn, and she just knew this Mr. Ginkgo could teach her something she did not know before.

Like why he did not seem happy in his body.

» death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily «

HTML by Pride88 and Laura Photo source:here
    Gunsynd
    (last night i got high
    as your expectations)
    To say he had a penchant for attracting the unusual creatures of Beqanna would be an understatement. They seemed to be attracted to him like flies to a corpse. Despite his current inability to remember any of them in particular, he knew this as fact. While their abilities were not always immediately apparent, he operated under the assumption that something lie beneath the surface of each individual he met. Best not to be taken unaware, especially in his current (somewhat) helpless form.

He watches, amused, as she circles him. His ego is slightly jealous that she can get such a full view of his creation while he is left to only gaze at a reflection. His ears follow her progress and when the dusk-colored filly returns to his sight he smiles warmly once more. Her words do nothing to curb his growing pride and mischief. He does not let this show, however. The puppet face shows an appropriate level of amusement and humility befitting his situation. “The meadow is always a good place to find interesting people, to be sure. Though, I don’t think I’m all that interesting honestly.”

He is greatly enjoying himself.

He cocks his head to the side, piercing blue eyes locked onto the small girl’s upturned face. “You seem much more interesting to me. Such unusual colors…” He glances upwards to see what has captured her attention and then adds musingly “They suit you though.” He cocks his back left leg and adjusts his weight accordingly, bringing his attention back to the girl. “Where are you from? Or are you a wanderer like me?” It was his ultimate goal to get out of the meadow to explore the unknown lands around, but he needed an in somehow. He needed to recreate himself. The beast inside is becoming impatient.  

@[Provoke]