• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I have the tendency of getting very physical. || KARAUGH
    @[Karaugh],

You have trespassed into territory that you are not welcome in.
    Despite the many warnings you have been given, you refuse to leave.
    I am going to be the one to make you regret your choice.

I am challenging you for your captivity.
    Tephra will no longer tolerate your insolence.

Rules:

-      Roleplay based challenge
    -      If I win, you will be held captive in Tephra for 1 BQ year (2 RL months (8 weeks))
    -      If I lose, you can leave Tephra and return to Sylva with your freedom
    -      You may forfeit voluntarily and submit to captivity in Tephra for 9 BQ months (1½ RL month (6 weeks))
    -      Standard challenge format (3 attacks)
    -      You will go first

Statistics & Information:

Ellyse
    Hybrid
    15.2hh
    Gold champagne
    Wings, bone-bending, diamond armor generation
    Missing left eye

Strength: 10
    Speed: 5
    Agility: 6
    Intuition: 5
    Accuracy: 6
    Experience: 1

Permission to challenge granted by Cassi
    Cry of war is let loose from the golden lips of a new ruler.  She hears her name and comes as called upon.  She does not come by land though.  Having been gifted flight she did not let it go to waste.  The beat of wings soon ceases as she lands very near to the golden queen.  Auburn eyes look to her challenger with a devious grin.  The mares words are valid and she nods in agreement before stating her own terms, "Ellyse.  It is a shame we must meet on such hostile terms."  Her eyes look to the scarred earth they stand upon.  Clearly many battles have taken place here.  Blood shed.  Then her eyes turn to the mare. Noting her lack of sight and battered body, "Clearly you have seen better days."  Her own hide shimmers gold in the sun.  Grey-brown wings folded at her heavy sides.  It was only a matter of weeks before she was due.  "You nor I, are in any condition to fight one another.  If you wished me to stay in Tephra for a while... all you had to do was ask," a singular lip curls exposing the tips of her fangs. 
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

I choose voluntary forfeit due to in character sense.  Accepting your terms of captivity for 1.5 RL months.  Also we can definitely have this played out in character since her and Dahmer are having a rondevu atm Wink