• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    first attempt
    You always kept good record of their customs in this land of smiles and faces, though it were only a Province.
    Those letters wont keep me from you,lead and paper do not equal warpaint
    Your not a game of bricks,even if you are impaired my dear,you'll not do the same to me.
    I'll raise you up, before we descend.
    Running through me past the bark, you give me meaning.

1 from 1 (friendly no need for visit)
    You always kept good record of their customs in this land of smiles and faces, though it were only a Province.
    Those letters wont keep me from you,lead and paper do not equal warpaint
    Your not a game of bricks,even if you are impaired my dear,you'll not do the same to me.

Thomas Nairne(d. circa April 17, 1715) was a Scots trader and the first Indian agent of the Province of Carolina. He is best known for recording Native American customs and practices in the 1690s and 1700s
    state motto: South Carolina-Smiling Faces. Beautiful Places.Also on one of its two base license plates.

Those letters wont keep me from you,lead and paper do not equal warpaint- a reference to Indians and Record keeping-lead and paper,warpaint

Shatter™ is a retro-inspired brick-breaking game
    a definition of Shatter is to impair or destroy
    you'll not do the same to me-as in you wont shatter me

to fall- is to move downward from a higher to lower level The Falls

baby name meaning of Nairne- (male scottish name) river with alder trees

okay yup, thats my first go at this, let me know
    unsuccessful.
    the clues to the falls and to shatter me were acceptable (but a bit vague), but the clues to nairne were not strong enough.

You need to include clues to the actual name of the horse you are stealing.
    some of the clues you had for Nairne were actually clues for record keeping, south carolina and native americans. You're not stealing a horse named Record Keeping, South Carolina or Native American.

If you had wanted to use Thomas Nairne as the main clue for Nairne, including things like (explicitly) Scots trader, first Indfiana Agent, the Carolinas, his birthday, would have been more likely to make it a success. If you wanted to use the scottish origin of the name, you need to be more explicit,. like putting in the steal somewhere the phrase "from the alder-tree river" or other iteration of it.
    okie doke ty