• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    HUNT for some HALLOWEEN goodies
    I'd say - Siren Song (2 space) - the ability to emit a song or noise that is extremely enticing to those who hear it. It may compel them to approach the singer and view the singer as extremely attractive, but only if within hearing distance.
    Awesome! Thank you @[The Hero Rebel Fairy]!
    (10-12-2017, 12:58 PM)~Sapphire~ Wrote: http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13981

I found the unicorn picture.

I was wondering if I could pick healing as a trait to go with it? Healing is a 3 space trait, but perhaps we can make it a little different from normal healing? For example that user is able to heal self and others, but drawns him/herself of energy in the process and thus isn't able to heal multiple times during a set period?
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.