• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    HUNT for some HALLOWEEN goodies
    Ahhhh thank you so much. Heart

Would kelpie mimicry (2-space) or a new siren mimicry/siren song be good with the mermaid costume?
    I was thinking of Zombie Physiology - can take the form of rotted appearance and contagious, able to bite and make other zombies with player permission?
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen
    Amazing thank you!! Big Grin

I'm going to have to think of something cool to do with Rainbows or Jewels.  Cool

Can we save these and have them added to babies, or do they need to be added to existing horses?
    Krys - Kelpie or Siren mimicry would be fine. For Siren, which 3 traits?

Jeje - biting would make it a 3 space trait, so the rest of it (minus the biting to make others zombies) would work!

Octavia - yes, if you'd like to pass it to a foal this coming birthing or breeding season that's fine
    Could he still be contagious without biting?
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen
    Fun! Could the siren mimicry have scales, underwater breathing and siren song? The siren song (which is something like hypnotism) could be very limited - only within a certain radius or only with eye contact or something like that? Or something like beacon emission, which (according to the Superpower Wiki) would “create an irresistible lure to draw anyone towards you” (sub-trait of a siren) so a lure, instead of hypnotism?

So many questions. :| Sorry, @[The Hero Rebel Fairy], haha.
    Ok so I've had a think.

Could I go for Rainbow Mimicry - the ability to transform into a rainbow and use it's properties (travelling at the speed of light, being intangible)

would that fit the 2 spaces?

Also could I be cheeky and ask for the horse to have a mane and tail that are rainbow coloured, and the colours kind of change, or is that too far...  Angel
    Fairy dust mimicry?

Based on Tinkerbell's ability to create fairy dust - I'm thinking it would just be the ability to dissolve into fairy dust & travel in that manner?

Please let me know if it's too much ♥
    you're so down to earth & i'm up in the stars
    so show me the sea & i'll take you to mars
    -Krys - the siren mimicry sounds almost identical to kelpie mimicry, except the song part. If the "lure" was just being physically attractive it's the same thing. I think if you wanted a song that lured others in, that alone would be 2 space.

-Octavia and Sii - sounds good!
    @[The Hero Rebel Fairy] - Okay, that's totally understandable! If I went with siren song, how would it be defined? The Superpower Wiki describes it as "the user is capable of emitting astonishingly beautiful and enchanting singing voice that is capable of summoning/luring anyone who hears it to come towards the singer" (source).