• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If the Crown Fits[Heda,Any]

If The Crown Fits...

There had been a time in his life where anything that could have went wrong did.  A time where he felt as though he was being torn in two.  The way he was and the way he should be.  According to his lineage anyhow.  Still he wonders where his family had disappeared too.  His mother had been carrying his sibling and father had sworn to seek revenge over their home falling to the sea.  He has seen not heads or tails of them since the meeting in the forest.  Maybe it was for the best...

Looking out across the rolling hills of drying grasses from the shoreline of the river he pondered his younger life.  Only briefly though.  He did not wish to revisit that time too long.  He stepped from the pebbled river bank onto the firm ground of Loess.  A flick if his silver tassels as his sapphire gaze watched for movement.  He notes a hare hiding itself along the underbrush of some bushes.  Otherwise it is a calm autumn day.  The cool breeze is comforting against his slated coat.  Warmed by the weakening rays of the sun seated high in the sky.  

The thick tangles of silver forelock cover his splotched face.  The same splashed markings of his dam and light tresses of his father.  His sapphire eyes though were his own.  Lacking the ruby red of pure bloodlines that his sire wore.  He was thick and well muscled for only being three.  Shifting his hips to rest the opposite as he waited.  He was in no rush and did not call out.  Someone would pass eventually... 

Imperial

Heda
    Loess had been quiet lately, fewer and fewer envoys came and go, and less and less of her residents found themselves active within Loess's grounds. But despite the quiet, and inactivity, there were still many that lingered by the borders, that including her lover, and of course those whom wished to join a quiet peaceful place like Loess, in an effort to escape kingdom dilemmas and kingdom nonsense.

So as her body, kisses the border she makes her way across, eyes lingering on the horizon for a body, or perhaps even two to join her small yet ever so blissful kingdom. Immediately she finds herself someone, a patched young man, with a silver mane. Her liked friendly and as well seemed to inch his way towards int Loess's grounds, she didn't mind the fact that he was entering but a bit of a warning or a call out would be gladly accepted instead of just stalling in, but despite his manners he seemed rather polite in his demeanor as he strolled forwards, and she too advanced.

Her gaze flickers upon him as her honey sweet words slip out, "Hello there, welcome to Loess." She pauses gathering her thoughts and allowing herself to see into his intents and emotions, he was very mixed and perhaps a little doubtful in his thoughts. She speaks once more, "I'm Heda, Queen of Loess. How may I help you?" Her words are friendly, and hold little to no judgement, as she had met many people over time and effort in Loess , and she found starting on the best pace and foot could easily form friendships.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

If the Crown Fits

His casual advance into the land was quickly met by kind words from a kind face.  The mare was poised while quickly announcing herself as ruler here.  He stopped and turned face.  A leisure swoosh of his silver tassels as he allowed her to finish.  Her greeting simple and question rectified.  Nodding his crown in respect he offered reason, "I had traveled here sometime ago.  It seemed quaint... I was hoping it remained that way." His icey blue gaze shifts about the land and quickly returns, "Seems it has."  Flipping his muzzle upwards to remove the silver of forelock from his view before continuing, "My name is Imperial.  I'd be happy to serve here, you, Heda." His voice is strong, purposeful.  No hint of child's play comes from the stallions tone or stance.  He is young, but aged beyond his years.

Imperial