• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

deep roots are not reached by the frost - any
    Heda
    Her gaze lifts as the girl finally speaks, and it seems that Heda had so wrongly mistaken a mouse for a lioness. And it seems this dear lioness was quite familiar, she had been quite forgetful lately, as everything for her had changed so quickly within a matter of time. And now look at her, a queen of Loess. She could of hardly imagined herself holding such title, and she still can't image it to this day. Her gaze flickers, at the mare's name, Mahal it didn't seem quite right.... There was Canaan, The peacock feathered women, and.... it was something within T right? She stood silenced quite confused by the name situation but if Mahal was the name she wanted to be called then fine! "I'm sorry if I offended you Mahal, it was rude of me to ask. I remember you now." She responds rather apologetically.

Her gaze meets Merida whom holds a rather smug grin, Heda is tempted to smack that grin right off her face. She found it rude and insulting, despite her apology she still felt hurt, and perhaps even attacked. But she needed this alliance and nothing worse could possibly happen now, they had delved so deep, and perhaps interrogating the mare which she had forgotten was quite the best path on her part, but Amet thankfully stays focused on the goal of this visit.

Amet's answer, soothes the stress wrenching at her mind. She had been quite hesitant at first due to Nerine's Tyrant like nature, but now that she knows that she she is safe, that her kingdom and people are safe she is ready to make her decision. 

They need all the strength they got, to build up their strength. So without hesitation, she responds, "There is no need to consider, I trust you, and your kingdom. Therefore we will have an alliance, we will send young minds your way, in turn you will seek out those suited for Loess and lead them here." Her words are strong, hinted with courage. "So do we have our Alliance?"
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

@[Amet] It's fine if only Amet responds.
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・