• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    let's give this a try
    I loved practicum, but I am sooo glad that it’s over and it’s time for summer. Getting the chance to teach both Chemistry and Science was a great learning experience though. All three classes were awesome, and the students were pretty funny and smart. Or at least, most of them were pretty smart. Many struggled with some of the more difficult stuff of course, like stoichiometry, but that I can understand. Some of them though … oh boy. Like I had one student that couldn’t figure out the atomic number of oxygen. I couldn’t believe it! And the same student couldn’t figure out the maximum number of electrons that can occupy a valence shell … even when I told it to them. Multiple times. Ugh, it’s enough to give you depression! I really don’t understand why they took Chemistry to begin with! I would be seriously concerned about their ability to be safe in a lab. Especially if they were working with something like a bunsen burner, that actually uses fire! Maybe they would be more suited to Biology? Where it’s more memorization based, and they have to learn about the circulation system and blood vessels and whatnot. Ah well. Not my problem any more! My sponsor teacher gets to deal with that mess!

1 from 1 in 3
    Maybe friendly, maybe not.
    Blocking Flamevein from the Valley and Eight

atomic number of oxygen is 8 - Eight
    Bunsen burner using actual fire - Flame (Flamevein)
    circulation system and blood vessels - dealing with blood/veins (Flamevein)
    Stoichiometry; if you google stoichiometry valley, the first result on google alludes to the Valley- Valley
    Haha well that was easy. You got it! Smile

Also, disclaimer, none of my students in practicum were that idiotic. :|