• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

every single night pray the sun will rise - Lumi
    djinni

The beach is littered with debris, and Djinni picks her way through it carefully. A midnight storm had tossed the seas, bringing offerings of long sunken treasures to the grey sand. Most of it is driftwood and broken shells; even this early, the gulls have already made off with the organic debris. The grullo mare does find a single silvery minnow trapped in the hollow of a conch, and she tips it out with a single hoof, watching as it flops its way across the grey sand and into the safety of the water.

She has been busy lately – she is loathe to admit it – but she has made it back to Nerine with a purpose this time. It has been a terribly long time since she had seen the stoat-shifting girl, and while she knows that @[Lumi] is still living on the coast, knowing isn’t quite enough. She’d like to see it for herself, see how she is doing.

Tucking her feathery dove wings to her sides, the pied grullo mare continues along the shore. She looks mostly toward the land, but now and then her attention is drawn by the swift flicker of dolphins as they crest the sea, no doubt enjoying the bounty of the storm-weakened fish. “Lumi?” She calls, when she approaches the first cave where she had found the copper girl exploring. “Are you in there?” Even Djinni, who has minimal regard for privacy, has learned her lesson about bothering things in caves when they might not want to be bothered.

all my fragile strength is gone

Ooc: so I couldn’t remember if I said I was going to reply to the old thread or start a new one, but here is a new one!
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster