• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I need no sympathy; Bruise

I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.
    ( because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low )

He had been absent, residing within the shadows of Pangea, like a ghost. His presence hardly captured, as he toiled with murders, and played with his prey so ruthlessly. Drenching Pangea's crimson dust with the rich, and thickened blood of those that he came across. He enjoyed every lick of it, the feeling of warm flesh upon his lips, the sweet dribble of blood leaking from a body with a sullen and satisfying drip, drop upon the blood stained earth. But one thing was missing from his enjoyment, his art, it was his comrade, his friend that made this all possible, Bruise.

So, our crimson eyed brute is on the hunt, for no one other than the prince of Pangea. He searches through darkened, canyon, and caves, blood drenched valleys, until finally Waylan finds his main man, observing pangea from the unstable sediment riddled cliffs of a decaying canyon.

Concealing himself, the silver dappled bastard goes forth towards his comrade, allowing his ruby gems to flicker in and out of sight before fully revealing himself before his friend. His gaze raises towards the palomino fellow, as his dark chocolate crown dips in recognition before his rough, ghastly vocals are expelled into the atmosphere,"Bruise, long time no see?" He chuckles, as a smug grin finds it's way upon his lips.

waylan

any way the wind blows        doesn't really matter to me

Lack of muse, but this has been seriously owed.