• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In honor of St. Padraig | Any & all
    It is his favorite day of the year. The perfect time to go on the lash! Not that he couldn't do that any day. Hell, and he did, let's not fool ourselves. Every day is a good day to get plastered, or even just a bit tipsy, if you ask him. And so it is, though he had been out of sorts of late. Being all glad-eyed over a certain petite brunette that captured his attention and was capable of getting him to kid sit. Reilly. Kid-sitting. Yeah, unheard of. Until her. She made him care, made him feel more than the usual carefree, go-with-the-flow, attitude he so typically maintained. And if he was to be honest, he enjoys the difference. But old habits don't die overnight, so it is, and he feels the need tonight for a little distraction.

What better night than tonight?! The one day a year when the Irish celebrate their heritage. He hadn't been in his homeland in donkey's years, but that didn't mean he couldn't hold true to tradition. If not for any reason more than to get away for a while and really let loose. He couldn't remember the last time he had done so, and despite his brand of enjoyment, he had a pretty good memory. Too long, too long it'd been.

The meadow is the perfect place, with the greenery sprouting everywhere, and a commonplace for people of all sorts to come looking for.. hell, anything. Company, a good ride, who cares. He could easily spice it up for everyone, and he plans to do just that.

He isn't totally fluthered just yet, better to slowly build the party. His pace is his usual saunter, body large and broad and his hips naturally swaying with every easy step. Blue-green gaze lazily sweep over those he passes, giving the occasional tip of his chin in greeting along with a word or two. "Well! What's the story?" To no one in particular, his tones are deep, never lacking the brogue of his origins. He passes calmly, with a slight smirk on his lips. One deep exhale and he expands his power outside himself, letting warm tendrils seek those nearest him to sink into. It is like a shot of whiskey; that sting in the back of your throat, the warmth spreading into your belly, tingles along your skin, heightening awareness and lowering inhibitions. Oh yes, this is gonna be fun.

"Who's up for a bit o' craic?! C'mon and leave yer dry shites a' home. Eyy, and don't be shy. Plenty ta go aroon'd. Who wants the first taste. You? Ahh! Yeah, ya do! Fuckin' savage, I sware t'ya." His voice booms as he makes himself known, talking to anyone around to listen, and lastly to the closest one to look at him. His power reaches, just waiting to be welcomed in.

((Alright! So. His gift can affect your ponies as you please. I picture it to be like a telepathic connection. Affecting the brain more than being actually drunk, you know? So you're not drinking anything, they just have to come into contact with him. He has left himself 'open' so they can draw on it at will if you wish it. This is to be fun sexy drunk party! Doesn't necessarily have to make IC sense, unless you just want it to. Aaand probably makes sense if they want to forget all about it in the morning Wink. Let's have fun! Long or short replies, doesn't matter to me!))

Curiously she watches the gathering of horses. Tall and short, broad and slim, male and female. All are gathered and all are a part of it. But hé is the center, the main act, the one that stands out in the crowd. His joyful mood lures her in, after having caught her attention. She’s still a bit on the outside though, watching and enjoying the ambience, without getting too involved herself. Amore giggles softly as he speaks, addressing them all, already loosening up a little. Though his words are anything but neat.

Struggling her way down the mountain Amorette had eventually walked into the field. There she had heard his name, as a whisper, a promise, and to her, hope. Her hope hadn’t been futile, he had really been there. Tephra, that was how he called it, that was her new home. So different than the Heavenly Gates that she remembered, but just as much home. As a young adult she had been curious to explore the rest of the lands. Perhaps just to satisfy her curiosity and keep her busy, perhaps to see if her birthplace still existed. The field, meadow and forest still pretty much did.

She hadn’t gotten that far, only down the volcano ground that was now her home again, back to the meadow. It had been impossible to go around the gathering, but Amore hadn’t felt the need to either. There were plenty of other opportunities to go round and about. “Oh.” Her eyes widen in surprise as the sound lingers in the air for a short moment. “What’s this?” She doesn’t know how to describe the warm feeling at the back of her throat, nor the way it slowly spreads to her stomach and limbs. No, she does. It’s pleasant, strange, but pleasant.

A shudder runs down her spine and Amore realises she wants more. The small dose she had gotten – without even knowing what it was – hadn’t been enough to last, but she’s eager for more. She finds him, almost completely white with an accent of chestnut, eyes greenish blue like the sea. Her lips part to ask the question that lies on her tongue, one she doesn’t know how to formulate. She doesn’t have to though, it reaches out to her and for a moment her muscles tense. Only for a moment, as she relaxes with a deep sigh.

Opening her eyes – which had closed as she had been surprised by the pleasant feeling for a second time – she looks at him. “Will you work your magic again?”

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

So I’m tromping around the--where even am I? Oh, yeah, the Meadow, cool, good, tromping around the Meadow, minding my own business. Eying a sexy backside or two, because looking’s free enough especially if you’re not an idiot about it. And sometimes I can keep my damn mouth shut and just admire a shapely ass without wolf-whistling and getting a swift kick in the ass. Or hoof to the chest, whatever, details. Having myself a little lech, no harm, no foul, just admiring a bit of Beqanna’s best merchandise.

Wandering around, no real plans for the night, no real goal in mind, because when do I ever have that? Nah, the night is young, might as well see where it takes me. And it’s about to take me right on over to some cute little minx with a sway in her step and curves I’d like to get a little more up close and personal with, when I find myself a little distracted.

Mmmmm. I know that burn, the way it makes its way down my throat, settles in my stomach, and just radiates out from there. Heat flowing into my limbs, making me feel deliciously languid. Yep. I know that glorious feeling. Doesn’t take long for me to spot the culprit, and I head right on over to say hey. “Reillyyyy! Broooo! Fuck yeah, booze me up, babyyy. It’s been too goddamn long, man,” I add, bumping my shoulder against his and grinning. “Good to see you. Special occasion, or just partying for the hell of it?”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.