• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You think you know everything.
    Here lies Clytemnestra

A severe sassy-pants. A true queen of sarcasm.

Adopted daughter of ladyinred. Adopted sister of starlace.

Daughter. Sister. Aunt. Mother. Adoptive mother. Grandmother. And probably all the greats in front of grandmother you can add, because she's frickin' ancient, let's be real.

She was a queen of two small kingdoms a couple of times.
    The Chamber & The Dale

She spent her last year's haunting Beqanna and randomly popping up and acting like she wasn't anything special. Instead she'd act like a crazy old hag and enjoy it. A lot.

She's met so many ponies that she doesn't have anything for anyone but her children and their children and their children's children...

"I love you, stay strong. I will always be with you."

clytemnestra

marijuana x haloperidol

Hey kiddo,

You're one of the few that I actually gave a damn about. Thanks for making me proud. See you on the other side one day. Say hello to Commandeer for me. He's a brother you need to know if you ever make it back. Love you sweet child of mine .

Dad