• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kerberos
    Bored. Fecking bored. That's all he is anymore since the Reckoning stole from him that which he doesn't believe was Hers to steal. Being forcefully thrown into alcoholics anonymous had been a thoroughly painful experience. The cold sweats, the hot sweats, gut twists, head throbs. Ugh, that last was the worst. The headaches had finally subsided after what felt like forever. Thank the bluidy gods. Though the cravings never cease. There is still the yawning pit of that which is missing inside him, and it calls for him. Reaching, tugging, pulling. It does result in a small headache now and again, causing him to be often a grumpy man. Whatever he was being punished for was lost on him, and there seemed to be no end in sight.

Being stuck sober had him very antisocial as of late, preferring the trees where he hides not so well, to be bothered by none. That seemed to be more suitable than say, finding a very lovely sunshine and clouds mare who provided good companionship and flirty conversation, only to turn around and become a big blue man. Ugh. Spare him the pain and shame. Not a game Reilly likes to play. First time he'd ever found a man attractive, with his flowy silvery white mane. Nope! Nope, nope, no. Not revisiting those thoughts. Screw that. Or don't, rather. He certainly wouldn't. He much prefers the lush curves and feminine dips, the thick bone to match his own but standing just shorter than he. Perfect. Shame. Oh well, she prefers a male's dangle bits to wear. Moving on.

He lumbers into the light of the autumn day, revealing himself in the meadow for the first time in months. As it turns out, being stuck sober and alone was even more boring. Far more so than drinking solo could be at times. Blue-green gaze scans the great clearing, sweeping over a multitude of colors and shapes. Ah, Beqanna was becoming more colorful again as more and more of her inhabitants seemed to be getting back to normal. Well, let it be time for his. Some kind of company, at the very least. Something to break this dreadful boredom. He snorts into the soft breeze in the air, its fingers toying gently with his white mane, streaked with red. Come on with it then, he'd start singing if he had to.
    Ah hell. The magic that sexy beast of a fairy’d hit me with was getting impatient. I let it go a little too long, all caught up in turning Lacey into something beautiful and not paying attention to time tick tick ticking away. The longer I left it, the louder it got, shouting, screaming in my veins, giving me a raging goddamn headache.

Four down, one to go.

One annoying little shit of a kid - weren’t they all annoying little shits? - who I fine, might have been slightly responsible for creating, but that didn’t mean she was supposed to be my problem. At least she was a girl, and could make for a good toy sometime down the line. When she was a bit bigger. Cur don’t fuck around with babies. Gross. Two freakish, fucked up monsters who were so gloriously hideous I couldn’t resist setting them loose on the world. And one deliciously sexy, pissed off dragon man. Mmm. God, he was gonna be fun to play with someday.

Maybe he’d teach me a lesson or two like I taught pretty Lacey. A man could dream anyhow.

The magic was getting fucking impatient, and demanding as shit too. Maybe because winter had set in but good, and time was running short. Gods though, for serious, just one more to find. Take a damn breather already. Ohhh except. Yeah, no, I liked that one. Good choice. Tall, light, and sexy, looking grumpy as hell, and the closer I got, the more...mmm, delightful I felt. A little off-kilter, languid, sluggish, loose. Warm. Mmm, warm, flowing in my veins, pooling in my belly, like I’d swallowed fire.

“Well hello there,” I tried to purr, but it got a little slurry, and it was hard to focus on him somehow. God that feeling was delicious. “I don’t know what you’ve got going on there, but it is delightful. I’d like a bit more of...whatever this is. So here, have a present.” And I let the magic free to sink into his skin and unleash this exquisite feeling on the whole motherfucking world.

If the heat flowing through my veins was any indication, it’d make finding the next person to bang even easier. I’d do just about anyone feeling like this. Tall, pale, and sexy included. I gave him a good once-over, but quickly came to the conclusion that he didn’t especially swing my way, and I’d been shot down enough recently that I was not inclined to try to persuade him. Besides, pissing off the person responsible for this seemed like a terrible idea. “So what’s your story then?” I asked, swaying a little on my solid iron feet.
    Bite my shiny metal ass.