• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Night is Blind
    Blazed

She knew the dusk of her life had come. She had a successful legacy back in Sylva, in Tephra, maybe somewhere else as well..  But they need not know her death had come. And it came peacefully.

She lies down on the soft, bone-ground sand, giving a huff as her weight causes her joints to rebel and collapse a second early. "Goodnight, my loves. I wish you all a happy life, and to know I love you, my children." She says. Fae, please.. Let those words reach the ears of my children - Blazing Sunfall, Real Fire, Rael Fire, and Mandalocks. Let them know they are my words. She silently pleads to the Fae, knowing that they likely will not heed her dying wish. But she wishes, regardless. Blind fate was important at the moment of death.

A final sigh, an exhale.. Then silence as her belly flattens, as her pelt whisps blue and is carried with the tide.. As her mane flutters as sand in the breeze, and her marrow becomes the sand she so recently laid on, trodded on.
    Love is not blind.. The night is blind.
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER
    Blazed