• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Show them the joy and the pain and the ending (any)
    No Coast ladies please. Would love to, but not sure I could handle two ponies there XD

show them the joy and the pain and the ending

She has never set foot inside the field in all her short years. Never has she needed to. She has always before had a place to rest her head, a home, of sorts (though not in truth. No, her true home had been in a far distant land, one she is likely never to see again). But she is here, today, seeking just such a thing.

It is an odd feeling to walk into the land of those seeking shelter. It is an unusual position to be in. She has lived in Beqanna her entire life, yet it is not her Beqanna anymore. It is a different one, new and strange and so very intriguing.

At first she had been angry, of course. Her sight had been stripped from her, leaving her naked and almost entirely vulnerable to this madcap world. But her anger had waned almost as quickly as it had come. She could understand, a small part of her, well hidden beneath her sharply calculating exterior, what had so enraged the goddess. She did not need to agree, but she could well understand. She has seen so much of it after all.

So, she is here. In this oddly practical world, she would do what is required of her. Besides, she has never once doubted she could turn it to her favor. It is a thing she quite excels at.

She is not entirely certain she would find an ideal home here - the method leaves so much to chance, and that is not thing she has much faith in - but she would give whoever might be brave or curious or desperate enough to approach the opportunity to show her the merits of their home. It is something she is need of after all, so it seems.

heartfire

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

picture c Petrova Julia.N

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

The salmon and bay woman had been taking small tugs of grass for her nourishment as she walked the field. Amber eyes are sharp and clear when she raises her head to look at the clusters of horses. The woman is not one to rush into a conversation nor toss out an invitation to her home in a desperate plea. Instead she waits to see who may seem like a good match for the vast forest.

Pools catch the lovely sight of young mare. She is dark and poised and trembling ever so slightly. This causes a pang in the former queen's heart as her need to help and nurture is prevalent. Slender limbs move her lightly over the grass and dirt to perch within respectable distance for the other woman. She does not yet know the other is blind.

"Hello-" Tones are low but ring clear as she dips her carved skull politely. "I'm Ygritte." Introductions could be so odd. Sometimes they came to her like honey, sweet but thick on her tongue and others were rocky, jagged and strange in her mouth. Each time the words chose they way they wanted to be heard and each time they seemed foreign on her lips. "I imagine you didn't come to the field for social hour so if I may, my home is Sylva, a heavily wooded and homely place lead by the stallion, Kreios." Ygritte falls quiet as her thoughts touch back to the familiar curves of her lover and mate. "Sorry, I did not mean to be hasty. What is your name?" Her voice flutters in her correction as she scolds herself mentally for her rudeness. Lobes are pointed toward the other woman with keen interest.

Ygritte.