• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I'm just a sucker for pain
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

He is looking for Eight when it happens. The Valley, his lover, has planted the seeds of an idea in his head and he needs to find the guardian to put the idea into motion. And then nothing. He is aware of nothing, just as if a light switch were suddenly turned off. Nobody’s home.

And then he awakes, as if nothing had happened. Suddenly awake in a different land. His body feels different. He takes stock, trying to see if all of his atoms had made it alright, but he finds that he suddenly can’t differentiate them any longer. The memories of them are there (each individual particle and its intricacies), but they are now bound together in one seamless mass that is Gunsynd. He feels heavy. This isn’t right. No, this is very, very wrong. 

He goes to shift his wings and finds that the muscles are not responding. He turns his head, slowly (fearfully) and finds that his leather appendages are gone. (What is happening?) Now, nervous, he attempts to recreate them (maybe they just need to be reformed) but it is almost like his brain short-circuits. Nothing happens. A sudden fear beings to form in his mind but he attempts to calm himself by turning his attention to his surroundings instead of himself. 

The mountain is the first thing he notices. That had definitely not been there before. He is at its base and he can make out the familiar vibrations of magic pulsating from its borders. He decides that whatever might become of him, he will begin to scale it to try to get a grip on where his valley might be (how did he get here?). As he rises, he finds that he grows lighter, more flexible. His wings return to him, he can differentiate his basic components once more. He feels youth flow through him again. What was this? The fear forms roots in his brain that hold on tight.

From his heightened position he can see the field, the forest, the battle grounds… but the lands outside of those are shrouded in mists. The fear begins to dig deeper and deeper. He fights the urge to vomit which rises within him. His Valley is gone. 

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N

immortality please
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3