• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    dun dun dun
    Your past self is an excellent narrator.
    Did you ever teach creative writing in college?
    I hear a good shock can really change your whole personality.
    The first four are a flower. A princess
    The second are the son of
    I stole a car and ended up with a plane.
    There’s always a 22 in this Western Company.
    Loop the loop, buzz the tower, and drop the big one while you shout “American Imperialisim!”
    Ask Ian, Alex, John, and Philip if they ever made it out of Ohio.
    James Carter? Never heard of him. Just send him back to the town he came from.

2 from 1 herd.
    So I apparently didn't C+P correctly and missed the first line of the steal, which was:
    "You sure know a lot about fixing motorcycles"

but just in case it might still be valid, here's the rest of the steal solved.

Your past self is an excellent narrator. (Phaedrus is the name of the narrator in the book Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance. The book is written in first person)
    Did you ever teach creative writing in college? (the above Phaedrus taught creative writing at a community college)
    I hear a good shock can really change your whole personality. (the aboe Phaedrus was subjected to electroconvulsive therapy, which permanantly altered his personality)
    The first four are a flower. A princess (the first four letters of Zaravich are Zara. Zara means blossom/flower/princess)
    The second are the son of (the second four are -vich, means means "son of")
    I stole a car and ended up with a plane. (Grand Theft auto has a airplane called the Besra)
    There’s always a 22 in this Western Company. (The full name of the Besra Plane is the Western Company Besra. It alway has a 22 on the tail regardless of model in the game)
    Loop the loop, buzz the tower, and drop the big one while you shout “American Imperialisim!” (The short in-game dewcription of the Besra includes the phrase "You'll be looping the loop, buzzing the tower, and dropping the big one before you can say "American Imperialism." ")
    Ask Ian, Alex, John, and Philip if they ever made it out of Ohio. (Those are the first names of the members of the band Golden, which was formed in Ohio)
    James Carter? Never heard of him. Just send him back to the town he came from. (James Carter, more commonly known as US President Jimmy Carter, is from the town of Plains, GA)

So Zaravich and Besra from Phaedrus of Godlen Plains
    :o do you want me to make a post with Josie or you?

just kidding, i suppose this would have to be judged first *looks around*
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Valid
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday