• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    A first time for everything
    Well, there has to be a first, right? There are first for everything. First breath, first friends, first love, first heartbreak, first true love, first child, first grandchild and I can keep rambling like that. There simply are a lot of firsts in life, but why trying it the hard way? There are plenty of ways to date, blind dates, match makers and there are also quite a few websites that can be used in the favour of dating. Or are you afraid that you’ll walk into someone who isn’t who he says he is? Anyway, a great way to spend you first date would be on the water, floating a bit or speeding around with a fancy boat. And that while your said date is singing to you, proclaiming his love, his brotherly love. Well, that’s quite a bummer, don’t you think? Guess online dating isn’t too great too, but at least we’ve tried?

One from a kingdom. Friendly, but a visit would be nice. I’d love to learn a bit about your home, a visit would be a great opportunity to chat.
    Lexa: dutch dating site
    Jungle: Broederliefde – jungle (song)
    Riva: boats

Well, there has to be a first, right? There are first for everything. First breath, first friends, first love, first heartbreak, first true love, first child, first grandchild and I can keep rambling like that. There simply are a lot of firsts in life, but why trying it the hard way? There are plenty of ways to date, blind dates, match makers and there are also quite a few websites that can be used in the favour of dating [Lexa is a Dutch dating website: I think it's www.lexa.nl, but I'm in China rignt now so I cannot check it]. Or are you afraid that you’ll walk into someone who isn’t who he says he is? Anyway, a great way to spend you first date would be on the water, floating a bit or speeding around with a fancy boat [When I google Riva I get all pictures of boats and boat types]. And that while your said date is singing to you, proclaiming his love, his brotherly love [There is a song about brotherlove (in dutch: broederliefde) by the group Jungle]. Well, that’s quite a bummer, don’t you think? Guess online dating isn’t too great too, but at least we’ve tried?

So Riva from Lexa in the Jungle?
    unsuccessful

the clue for lexa was acceptable. the clue for riva was passable, but you need to have more than a "google shows pictures of boats" as a clue. the clue for jungle needed to be translated into another language to be solved though, and given the greyishness of the riva clue, i'm going with unsuccessful.