• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I have never been nothing; rupture

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

Sylva has grown too quiet. It was not up to her liking to be left in silence. Her father had been rather busy to pay her any attention after the war erupted between Loess and Tephra. But she was glad to know that her father was not much around to give her the attention. She couldn’t bare to see him much after she had found him swaddled together with his co-ruler, Mary.

At first it had been shocking, and even then, she was unsure of what to do. What was she supposed to do? She didn’t even know what was happening really. Not until she saw Mary get a big belly like her own mother that it confirmed she was pregnant. Dracarys knew a thing or two about babies. It wasn’t hard to put together with what her mother had told her when she had a little sibling coming on the way. But she doesn’t like to think about that. It put a rather nasty taste in her mouth. She was definitely too young to even think about that kind of stuff right now.

Dracarys didn’t find it much of a loss to leave Sylva behind today. It happened now and again, especially when her parents did care where she went and gone. But with her mother’s being stolen away, things had changed drastically for the young blue spotted girl. She needed to find her and the only place she knew where to go was Loess. Loess was where she had family, and just maybe that was where her mother would be. She wouldn’t blame her if her mother knew what her father had done either.

The journey through the autumn forest to the rocky mountain hills of Loess was quick. She wishes she could have made the journey differently though. Dracarys hated her hooves. She hated walking. Why couldn’t she have her dragon wings now? Why couldn’t the fairies just make her a dragon like her mother when she asked all those months ago? Doing a quest sounded rather pathetic to her.

The girl snorts in irritation at the idea as she reaches the border of Loess. She considers stopping and waiting for someone to find her, but Dracarys has never cared about rules. Her grandfather ruled this place after all, she would get a free pass surely. But she was beating on that mostly as she passes over the border and moves quickly to the heart of the kingdom. “Mother?” She shouts out along the way. “Mother! Are you here?” She was sure her mother would be here.

character info: here | character reference: here

@[rupture] Don't hate me, but this is a repost >.< I'm not very good with starters with Dracarys since I'm still getting a feel for her. If it's a problem, I'll get you a new one up <3
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

all the beautiful conditions of a man up in flame

He knew early on that he and his twin had not been born of traditional, husband and wife love. His parents loved each other as friends, possibly, but whatever romance that had resulted in Rupture and Bela had ended by the time they were born. He didn’t know much about his father, except that he was nice and simple and had a wife who wasn’t Adna.
    On the other hand, Rupture adored Adna. He had wanted desperately to stay close to his mother at all times, but she encouraged him to be more like his sister and wander on his own (to make him more independent, he wondered, or just so she would be left alone?). Instead, he sticks to his twin like glue — until she leaves Loess. He hasn’t yet decided if he is brave enough to leave his home. Why would he? While Bela is gone, he spends his time climbing the rocky cliffs, practicing flying on his undeveloped wings, and setting things on fire only to quickly stomp them out so as to not burn all of Loess down.
    Today, Rupture is attempting to fly from the flatter land of Loess, something he hadn’t mastered quite yet. He leaps, and with two quick flaps of his small wings he is airborne, soaring (if flying ten feet in the air counts as soaring), until he hears shouting from the ground. He searches for the source, distracted, and all of a sudden the golden boy finds himself on the ground with a hard thud.
    “Ow,” he groans, looking up to see a blue and white girl. He gets to his feet, doing a full body shake before moving to stand in front of the girl. “Was that you yelling? You’re very loud,” he says disapprovingly, scrunching his nose.

Rupture

@[Dracarys] I’m so sorry I suck lmao

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

Her silver-blue eyes quickly move across land that searches out before her. Glancing here and there, searching over the same places she looked at more than once. The blue yearling snorts with annoyance. Inpatient was not exactly the word she was feeling now. She needed to find anyone, someone.

Hopefully her mother.

Dracarys comes to a standstill. Her ears flicker forward, gaze catching onto the golden flying foal that is coming directly her way in the distance. She notices he isn’t very high up. Then again, he is coming down quickly right towards her way!

The blue girl quickly moves out of the way in the nick of time. A loud thud is made as the golden boy crashes into the ground. Dracarys laughs softly at the display. A smirk quickly lifts on her blue and white lips.

She watches the golden tobiano curiously as he gets up and stands in front of her. Dracarys laughs softly again at his words. “Sorry, was I distracting you from flying?” Her head tilts to the right a little, overlooking the colt again. “You might want to work on your flying more if that is the case,” she adds with a flick of her tail.

@[rupture]
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference