• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All I Desire Is your Attention-[Herds]
    Please Don't Take My Spotlight

The Amber mare found herself in the field, it was almost a year ago that she was here looking for a home, abandoned by the stallion who courted her she came back to find a new home. Her pelt generally a light color, although her back was a shade darker due to the sweat caused by the summer heat. The sun was high in the sky with little clouds around to offer relief.

Her head swiveled gazing off in the field, a small nicker released from her maw. Breeding season was just around the corner, surely the stags were out recruiting as many mares as the could before the season started and the stags hid away, busy making there kin. Her ears swiveled listening to the surrounding creatures wrestling, the birds chirping, and the insects that flew between her ears. She gave a snort with irritation and flicked her tail on her hind quarters removing the annoying insects that landed on her. Gently lowered her neck to the ground, taking a mouthful of grass raising her head again to scan the area for any suitors. 

Khalani

Messages In This Thread
    All I Desire Is your Attention-[Herds] - by Khalani - 05-12-2016, 07:17 PM