• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you’ll ask for a match and I’ll give you a wildfire, Wolfbane

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

He appears, and she almost cannot hide her delight. “Wolfbane,” his name is nearly crooned from her tongue, and a simper unfurls across her lips like the fog that whispers through the trees. He steps in front of her, and she does not make a move to try and step around him, but she quirks a single brow at him. She was here for a reason – a reason he had already so quickly guessed at – and surely he must know she would not be leaving so soon.

And surely he must know that he did not possess the power to stop her should she decide to leave.

“I do love games, but it’s so hard to find willing participants these days,” she laments with a sigh, but that smile never falters. “So I just find unwilling ones.” And then, a tilt of her head, and a pointed glance at him. “Or at least, unsuspecting ones.”

She gives no indication for now that she can hear the war he was having with himself, but, they certainly made for an interesting dynamic. It changed the game just a little bit, because while she could not claim to know Wolfbane very well, she was fairly certain this was not him. It reminds her of Vulgaris, almost, when he had lost his memories and allowed her to paint him like a blank canvas.

This was different, though. Almost demonic, but it didn’t deter her.

She was just starting the game on a higher level than originally anticipated.

“Of course I would,” she answers him curtly, struggling to keep her eyes from rolling. “Thoughts have a voice, too.” She pauses, her intense blue eyes settling on his face as she adds in a voice that is suddenly honey-thick and just as condescending as it is sweet, “Or in your case, several voices.”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you’ll ask for a match and I’ll give you a wildfire, Wolfbane - by Starsin - 11-18-2019, 01:24 AM