• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; aegean
    Aegean

I should have loved a thunderbird instead
    at least when spring comes they roar back again

For all of the ways that his heart beats too fast for too many, Aegean has strangely never been one to give into physical affection often. It’s not that he is opposed to touch, but he has never found the opportunity to indulge. In this manner, he is wildly inexperienced—untouched and unlearned in such areas of life.

So he has no defense for the way that Pteron crashes into him.

He has no way to respond except to let himself be dragged into the undertow.

What he finds is that it comes to him as natural as breathing. The boy’s mouth on his own feels like taking the very first breath of air and his lungs expand in his chest, his vision swimming as he closes his purple eyes on a soft moan. He steps forward, finally, the fog of his own creation snaking around their legs and pressing in on them. It reacts to the way that his pulse spikes, the way that his mind colors itself with the sensation that spreads through him, and suddenly the dark grey glows as bright as starlight. It shifts to the blue of Pteron and then the ivory and then a black shadow that leaves the two of them at the heart of it.

Intrigued, drunk on the moment, Aegean finds that his mouth wanders up Pteron’s face. They trail across his cheek in a whisper and then dip down to his throat where his teeth gently grasp at the flesh in a testing bite. It is a tender and yet the sensation of it makes his head as foggy as the world around them.

“You are the sun,” he repeats, wondering if the other boy can hear the way that his heart thrums like a drum inside of him, the melody of it beautiful and yearning and increasing in temp with every moment.

He presses another kiss, gentle and fleeting up the boy’s neck.

“The very sun.”

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead
    (I think I made you up inside my head.)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; aegean - by aegean - 11-17-2019, 04:52 PM