• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell me your stories; Popinjay
    Lethy wakes with a smile. Good dreams had caressed her mind last night, and today she wakes to a bright morning, cold but bright. As she stands to shake the sleep from her body she pulls in a deep breath of crisp winter air. Her amethyst eyes dart around her families small cove where they bed down. Owin was snoring loudly while Kalil and Orion were wrapped together in sleep. A chuckle escaped her lips as the vacant spot of Poppy lay before her. With a shake of her head she moved to join the day.

Today she would spend some time with Popinjay. It had not gone unnoticed by Lethy that her eldest had been adventuring more and more. With her time spent mostly with the younger ones she had grown to miss spending one on one with her bright, spunky girl.

A decent amount of snow, about three inches, had fallen the night before. Lethy took off towards the outer edge of Taiga kicking up snow as she went, creating a plume of white behind her. Her laugh bounced of the trees as she went. She jumped over roots she had committed to memory and pulled tightly around large trunks. Her chocolate mane and tail streamed carelessly behind as she picked up speed. Poppy! she shouted joyfully hoping her daughter would join her. Her breath left a trail of clouds in her wake as she went. Her daughters slender form danced in and out of view beside her and Lethy's smile grew wider as she pushed forward around Taiga's border, her and her daughter's laughter the only glorious sound breaking the silence in their home.

@[Popinjay] hope you don't mind a race with mom (:
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me your stories; Popinjay - by Izora Lethia - 11-04-2019, 09:46 PM
    RE: Tell me your stories; Popinjay - by Popinjay - 11-06-2019, 09:56 AM
    RE: Tell me your stories; Popinjay - by Popinjay - 11-13-2019, 11:44 AM