• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I've seen monsters chasing dreams; any

I don't feel enough for you to cry
    here's a lullaby to close your eyes

Kradle's ears perked as he listened closely to the other stallion and tried his best to memorize it. Kradle cared more about being back in the forest than he did causing any fights or lingering for the over protective lizard. Unfortunately for him though, he had no choice but to linger for the time being; however, he was going to linger elsewhere, as far away from these strangers as possible. The grulla mare was the only one of the lot that at least smelled tolerable. The others smelled too heavily of life, and part of him want to sink his teeth into them, to shred their annoying throat apart, but returning home was his main priority. 

"Thank you, I appreciate your clear directions. I will linger on the border in the shade until night comes, you see I can't travel much during the day, I feel very...ill. I will make my leave as soon as the sun sets, rest assured I have no plans of returning to this colourful Hell." He snarled at the end of his sentence, and did not wait for the other stallion to reply before sprinting away, jumping from shadow to shadow, strides well practiced as he weaved his way away from the group. He was glad to finally be away from the company of strangers, long social interactions made him uneasy and he would much rather be in the forest having a chatter with the badger.

Kradle

[OOC: Kradle is dipping, I'm putting him away for now until I get more muse for him. Sorry to leave early <3]
    [Image: 9oEc8Yx.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I've seen monsters chasing dreams; any - by Kradle - 11-17-2019, 03:58 PM