• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign |Nodens|

Long May She Reign

She had wished for this many times, but now that he is truly here she finds herself frozen in response. Her gaze watches the sea creature emmerge on land, tentacles flail about him.

She wonders, had it been him before? Had he just ignored her calls? She has plenty of questions as far as his disappearance goes, but she also never devoted herself to a man and so time continued without him.

He says her name, instantly he gives an apology. It was an apology she had wanted, and was greatful to receive, but doting on it means she would have to admit she missed him. It's fine, we never discussed a relationship of sorts. Which was true, and maybe saying it out loud would make her feel better about carrying the child of another.

Her gaze watches as the sea creature melds away, as the familiar splashed equine stands before her. Oh how similar Serabi looks to him, she even shifts like him....he has missed so much.

He steps forward, and she allows it, she wouldn't mind his touch in the moment..but she also wouldn't be the one to beg for it.

He speaks again, the conversation is almost forced, searching for words to ease the pain of his disappearance. He jokes about finding her here, how he had expected to find her with a crown and males wooing her....half of it was true. A gentle snort escapes her maw, It must be fate, I barely live here anymore. I am an advisor for Loess now as well, I am diligently working towards leading my home, Sylva, once more. Her gaze finds his, she wonders if he would come with her to Sylva should she gain her crown back....would he even stay after this encounter.. How long do we have this time? The words hurt as they pass her maw and her gaze falters from his as she asks.

MARY

@[Nodens] <333

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign |Nodens| - by Mary - 10-24-2019, 04:29 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign |Nodens| - by Nodens - 10-25-2019, 10:06 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign |Nodens| - by Mary - 11-02-2019, 07:45 PM