• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bloodfeather || Celina ||
    After siring five children, Wolfbane hadn’t expected many more surprises from pairing with Lepis. Marni and Pteron had closely resembled their parents, and the triplets (while something of a shock at first) still took on the design of their makers. But Celina had started to show changes that didn’t exactly unsettle Bane - they just made him curious. And Elio? The youngest boy of the brood was the biggest surprise of them all.

Hiding, The reddish-gold colt had told Wolfbane and Lepis when asked about his sister Celina, so Wolfbane went ahead of the colt and his mother to smoke his growing daughter out from her secret place. “Where oh where is Celina?” The winged stallion asked in a sing-song voice, lighting a bit of a proverbial fire while looking for the yearling filly. He high-stepped over a blanket of ferns, pushed together until the floor of Taiga was completely obscured by their vibrant green pinna, and hummed or hawed while poking his head around the roots of ancestral redwoods.

“I brought her something special from Icicle isle but,” He sighed loudly, feigning sorrow over the loss of a daughter he could smell nearby. His nostrils quivered and Wolfbane smirked, inching closer to where his snowy-girl might be, “I just can’t find her anywhere!”

Another step and then he paused, lowering his head to stare directly into a thick cluster of ferns and moss overtaking a felled sapling. “I guess I’ll have to give it away…” Celina’s father lamented, lifting his head and turning away to tromp on through woods, right past the heavy smell of a wildling little filly.

@[Celina] this is crappy please forgive me; will be better
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Bloodfeather || Celina || - by Wolfbane - 10-23-2019, 06:02 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Celina || - by Celina - 10-24-2019, 12:15 AM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Celina || - by Wolfbane - 11-05-2019, 01:09 AM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Celina || - by Celina - 11-05-2019, 01:06 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Celina || - by Wolfbane - 11-09-2019, 02:43 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Celina || - by Celina - 11-12-2019, 10:47 AM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Celina || - by Wolfbane - 11-16-2019, 12:06 AM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Celina || - by Celina - 11-16-2019, 01:01 AM