• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i was a heavy heart to carry; ruinam

winter wonderland

Ruinam observes the slightly taller and more built stallion as they quietly stand on the resort's golden sand, his companion patiently sat beside Ruinam as they both listen to him intently, his voice melding with the soft tone of crashing waves and the brisk sound of leaves fluttering behind them, the resort creates a soothing and peaceful atmosphere for both the guest and Ruinam as they meet.

"It is lovely to meet you Vulgaris, we are glad to have you" he smiles warmly, his chest expanding slightly as he takes in a breath of fresh air, always pleased by the salty aroma that lingers around the island.
    The iron male briefly explains why he has come to the resort and after a few seconds of silence, Ruinam draws a breath of fresh air as he begins to speak "I hope Tephra recovers quickly, I know Leliana has been very focused on that," he responds as the war comes rushing back into his memory, the thought of the scarred land creating a glum expression on the stallion's pale face.

The ivory-white stallion had been focused on creating a new alliance for the resort, believing that his new idea would benefit all three of the islands the most, though this new alliance would take a while to form and the resort would remain alone, for the time being, pushing it into an undecided stance.

"I would be happy to join you and Tephra," he chirps, deciding that for now, he would push his original plan to the side and focus on increasing the Island's numbers and strengthening the bonds with the territories around the island.
    "Would you care for a walk?" he asks briefly, his body gesturing toward the shoreline.

Walks along the coast of the resort were among his favourite things to do, enjoying wandering along the sea, savouring the fresh breeze that the sea carried and the soft hum of the ocean, accompanied by the slowly setting sun.

Ruinam
    @[vulgaris] sorryyyyyy
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i was a heavy heart to carry; ruinam - by Ruinam - 09-20-2019, 03:00 AM