• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  We all need that person who can be true to you
    Carwyn
    Folded wings into flattening veins and fluttering eyes
    Carwyn made her way through the land Brilliant Pampas and sighed softly. Yes she was glad to be away from Ischia even if the visit was a short one. She was here mostly for a visit but she had no idea if she would be allowed here. The blue roan mare had been occupying herself with caring for her children and entertaining Ivar. She wanted to be more useful than she was at the moment. She wandered just how many call this home and who she may meet. 

@[Aodhan] Sorry for the short and crappy starter. Also I'm not sure if you want this to be before she's pregnant or while she is pregnant with the triplets. 
    Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
    In the mess of all I have thrown away
    HTML by Call-pic manip by Devin

Messages In This Thread
    We all need that person who can be true to you - by Carwyn - 08-22-2019, 01:27 PM