• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Everything is connected; Ea
    He watched her come to him moving slower than time itself. It had seemed like an eternity as his ghostly heart quickened in happiness, and grief alike. Her touch was unworldly... surreal. Oh, Kha, my sweet boy. You should not be here. her voice seemed muted much like this world and a single tear slipped to his face.

Mom.. I have been searching for you, the entirety of the world I searched always coming back to Beqanna. I am only here for a moment, but you.. his voice quivered, as a lump found it's way to his throat. I had hoped not to find you here He reached out to her, memories of her comfort pouring into him like those torrential waves he had felt the first time he had slipped (more like was shoved) into his living form.

I needed to see you. I needed to find you. I've mastered my abilities, though I'm not sure how much longer I can hold this form. I don't know if I can survive the land of the.. living.. with out you. I haven't been able to find Dad or Sela, either.

Even with the wisdom of many decades he began to crack, his yearling body quivering from the coldness of his emotions he had shoved down for years. He had not allowed himself to feel a thing for what seemed in forever. Mom, what do I  do? he said pulling closer and searching her face for an answer.
    KHA
    it doesn't matter what world you live in; it only matters what world lives in you

@[Ea] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Everything is connected; Ea - by Kha - 05-30-2019, 12:33 PM
    RE: Everything is connected; Ea - by Ea - 06-11-2019, 02:51 PM
    RE: Everything is connected; Ea - by Kha - 06-12-2019, 09:31 AM