• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light; kensa/any
    Lethy moved to follow Kensa talking as she walked beside her friend, "Oh, I bet he is one handsome devil. she grinned picturing momentarily what her child will look like (she imagined she would have her golden hide and her chocolate markings with her fathers blue mane and tail. A combination of wonder for sure, beautiful.) I did see a salt lake this spring in Loess. It was breath taking for sure, I remember you saying something of beautiful water in Hyaline. I can't wait to see it when winter moves on.

She couldn't wait for winter to pass for many reasons, one of them being she will have her foal to look after and finally be apart of a family. She wouldn't let her baby down. Lethy's coat had thickened along with her growing belly, but the cold still settled in and found home along side the never ending exhaustion.  Hopefully it would pass once she no longer had to carry another.

Your land is very beautiful, even during it's winter months she said taking in their surroundings and turning her attention to Kensa.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Kensa]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light; kensa/any - by Izora Lethia - 05-15-2019, 09:30 AM