• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Take the long way back to me; Clayton, Any.
    Caelestra

The coal-black mare's legs lift her into the air with one swift motion, her mind is slightly clouded, unable to think straight for even a moment as she gathers herself.
    The air is firm salty when she breathes, something she still has to get used to, a mirage of morning mist decorating the grassy hilltops with droplets of cold water.
    Caelestra heaves in the cold air for a moment before moving, her legs now instinctively follow her nose which is acutely tuned to Clayton since she had been spending time with him.
    The onyx mare moves slightly faster now, her legs swiftly carrying her over the coarse terrain, her head high in the air as she scents the cold breeze that carries the clouds above.

The ground is still thick with smog, an airy scent that seemed to resemble gunpowder, possibly from the thunderstorm the night before.
    The mare feels empowered as she begins to trot, the male's scent is becoming stronger the closer she comes to the mainland.
    "Clayton?" she calls out, her voice remaining soft but with a stern purpose.
    Although the black mare has not arrived without a purpose, she feels rather lost, in need of answers that would help her understand everything she was going through.

The mare looks around for a moment, she cannot see him yet but his scent is strong, he is most definitely here.
    "Clay" she starts again, a troubled expression making its way onto her stern face.
    She does not dare take a step forward, this was not the same as facing a dragon.
    "What do I mean to you?" she asks coldly, her breath lingering on the salty air. 

@[Clayton]

Messages In This Thread
    Take the long way back to me; Clayton, Any. - by Caelestra - 04-16-2019, 06:08 PM