• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Deep roots are not reached by the frost - Pond

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost
    I’m wandering again, but I can't really care. I crossed Hyaline's borders briefly today, but I'm sure they won't mind since I stayed on the border between the mountain kingdom and the hill kingdom. Just passing through, thank you very much.

It's actually not very far from the Taigan forest to the no-claim-Forest. There's really no other name for the place, and I frown while I walk. Why is it not named, I wonder? There is also a Meadow in the Pampas, or so I hear, and Field and Meadow also aren't the greatest of names considering how they are theoretically interchangeable. Hmm.

I'm caught up in my thoughts, and soon I find myself in a place in the Forest that I don't particularly like. It's too dark and cold here; without much thinking I light up and warm myself, but I tone it down immediately. I don't want to accidentally set fire to anyone.

Still, with my own white-and-gold glow surrounding me, I can make out more of my route, and go in one direction. IT's a bit of a hit-and-miss situation, but the forest can't be endless.

@[Pond]

Messages In This Thread
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost - Pond - by Aodhan - 04-07-2019, 01:14 PM