• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[hiatus]  A miniature hiatus <3
    In case any have not noticed, I have been grievously inactive on Beqanna as of late. The course load of university is demanding all of my time, and frankly, when you are writing 5000 words a week for academic papers, you just don't have any juice left for creative writing. As such, I will be taking a hiatus, with a good chance of me returning sometime this summer.

After finals, I am going to Europe as you all know; so after that, once the monotony of physical labour sets in, I hope to be up and running here on BQ again.

I'll definitely be haunting the discord, so with all my love, I will see you there <3.
    :)

Messages In This Thread
    A miniature hiatus <3 - by Sid - 03-15-2019, 04:35 PM
    RE: A miniature hiatus <3 - by Nicole - 03-15-2019, 04:36 PM