• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV
    dovev

"I expect yes," she answered him, "I don't have any where else to go or to annoy." He snorted with amusement and smirked. She hadn't annoyed him yet, only gained his interest whether that was a good or bad thing. "I expect you and Zoryn will be plenty of fun."

Hah. More than she knew.

And then she was laughing at him and his brows turned downward. She found his tendency to bring trouble amusing, clearly. Her little body leaned in against him as she continued and he held strong, not entirely convinced she didn't need the support just then with the sickness hitting her so hard. It came and went for him at times, and he'd likely be leaning on her again too at some point.

Plus, he really didn't mind the smell of her. He was only half-listening at that point, his attention once again getting a little too one-track minded. He blinked and refocused. "Oh, you're cute. I can handle your kind of trouble Dovev." His ears flicked back and he glanced away, but he kept his thoughts to himself and looked to her again, his face blank if not subtly softer beneath the mask of bone.

"I guess we'll see," he challenged back, his lips twisting in a weak smirk before it fell away again. "C'mon. We're getting out of here."

He turned them to hunt down his little twins, subtly supporting her any time she might need it, and met up with Heartfire coming to fetch them on the way out. Good. Bout damn time he got home. At least he hadn't had to stay long.

we're slaves to any semblance of touch

Lord, we should quit but we love it too much

Messages In This Thread
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-23-2018, 06:43 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-26-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-26-2018, 10:29 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-30-2018, 04:25 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-31-2018, 08:30 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 01-27-2019, 08:04 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 01-30-2019, 03:35 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 02-03-2019, 02:30 PM