• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shaking like a leaf with every God given night; bruise & jackel

I call him the devil because he makes me want to sin
    (and every time he knocks, I can't help but let him in)

Bruise appraises her, biting his lip, dark eyes unreadable as he measures her up.

She is young and foolish and has a body that will look like artwork when it is strewn apart. Once, his father had woken him early and ushered him forward. He had talked to him of the great lessons that he would need to learn. He had shown him how death can paint your muzzle and stain your flesh, how it was okay that he liked to play with them the way that he did, but that there were other steps he needed to take.

He showed him how important it is to wash yourself shortly after, to cleanse yourself.

These things echo in his mind now as he looks at the mare, as he idly plucks at the strings of the Fear, almost lazily picking up the tune, watching as her body reacts to it. There is something…different about the way she bends to it. The way she almost welcomes it. He tilts his head in thought, still thinking of the best way to break her, brushing her appreciation off with a shrug, when he hears Rapt’s voice trembling.

Stupid boy.

Anger floods the Krampus and he turns quickly toward where the boy kneels.

He moves with supernatural quickness, lashing out. His hooves fly out to hammer into the boy’s side, his shoulder, wherever he can reach. Not enough to cause breaking, but enough to get his point across. “Quiet, idiot boy,” he hisses, standing over the pale gold stallion. “Speak when spoken to.”

Scowling, he shakes the dust from his coat and, with one more hard stare at Rapt, he turns his attention back to Jackel. He almost purrs with pleasure, straightening himself and moving toward her. He plucks a little more on the strings now, wondering how she will respond—will her vision morph? Will she simply feel the beginning tendrils of horror through her veins? He reaches her side, his lips gliding up her body, claiming it as his own, material to be shaped as he wishes. When he reaches her head, he lingers on her jaw and then her eye for a moment, teeth grazing over the delicate flesh before he finds her ear.

“I hate to be the one to draw first blood. It is so selfish.”

He takes a step back, expectedly.

“So I want you to be. Break yourself open for me.”

He motions around them, the rocks, the branches, the endless options.

Then, with a devilish glint in his eye, he whispers: “Please.

@[Rapt] @[Jackel]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: shaking like a leaf with every God given night; bruise & jackel - by bruise - 10-14-2018, 08:30 PM