• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising; anyone
    There was only one that Arthas had not given me control over, and it was not a name that I recognized. Sinner - the Champion - a position I should trust implicitly and yet have never met. There were many names I do not know though, faces that haunt my nightmares and prevent me from sleeping.

I've gotten little sleep since accepting my title, and it is beginning to show. There are dark shadows beneath my eyes and a hollowness to my already sharp-edged face. Those might be sign of fear (a reasonable reaction to living in a realm of monsters) yet there is no hesitation in my step as I move beneath the fiery canopy, no rolling whites of my blue-grey eyes. My tread is sure, and I walk the trails as one familiar with them, holding my golden wings to well-scarred sides. Little has changed in the autumnal woods since my departure, at least as far as the scenery.

My navy-edged ears flick curiously as I make my way through the woods, in search of the Champion that Arthas has named, but not averse to conversation with any other residents. This is not the life I had ever dreamed for myself, but it is the one that fate had given me. The subtle self-projection of calm is necessary, especially given my history in this kingdom, but it is not as strong as I'd thought it would need to be.

Perhaps I am healing after all.

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-14-2018, 09:05 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-19-2018, 09:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-21-2018, 07:18 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-24-2018, 11:54 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 07:46 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-26-2018, 09:37 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-27-2018, 06:34 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 10-10-2018, 10:35 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 10-13-2018, 09:33 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 10-23-2018, 12:34 PM