• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma ||

WOLFBANE

Wolfbane sincerely hopes Kaurma hasn’t forgotten about him because despite not being able to remember why he named her consort, he’s not exactly forgotten her. The only problem is waiting around for the right time to go and actually look for the mahogany devil-woman. He waits impatiently enough for dusk, perched somewhere above the undulating hills and outer craigs of the mix-matched territory, and then when night begins to fall he takes to the crisp air. He’s not entirely sure where she’s been or just what she’s been up to, he just knows the thought of her upsets him enough to actually do something about it.

Flying into the outer river’s berth, somewhere just between Hyaline and Loess land, Bane starts his search. Over the bitter drafts from the sides of the northern mountain, coasting through the northwestern Loess valley before banking south again, and then into the heart of the ever-darkening region he called home. “Her home now too.” The drake considers, hoping to at least find the 'queen' at home in her kingdom. He’d be irked to have to travel into Loess on foot just to engage in a long-overdue chat.

The flicker of a shadow below catches his eye; Wolfbane banks lower to get a closer look, knowing that if it were Kaurma she’d be neither afraid nor hesitant to expose herself to him.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Kaurma]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - by Wolfbane - 09-14-2018, 01:17 PM