• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

with the snow, my hell is cold [luster]
    He keeps only a few feet of water beneath his back and the open sky. The water at the surface is warmer, a result of the summer sun, and to the tropic-dwelling kelpie it is far more comfortable than the depths below. The open sea is far chiller than his island home, even this time of year, and he is grateful when he finally reaches the shore of the mainland. It is warm here. The kelpie climbs out of the water, the sleek tail that propelled him through the water shifting to legs far better suited for the land. 

The jewel bright blue and opalescent white of his scales are all the clearer for the sunshine and the water, and he stands on the breezy shore to slowly dry. There is no hurry today, nowhere to rush off to. It is one of the advantages to the simple life; he doesn't have to do anything he does not want to. 

Rustling leaves distract the kelpie from his contemplation of the horizon, and he turns to look over his tobiano shoulder to find the source. "Hello?" Calls Ivar when he catches the scent of another horse on the summer breeze. "Is someone there?"

For a @[Jenger] pony
    i made it short for less pressure Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    with the snow, my hell is cold [luster] - by Ivar - 08-11-2018, 10:31 AM