• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker Than Water //Ketzia/Any\\
    Kromium ~ Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

Karat examines her younger sister for injuries but find only a hurt ego.  The bay girl lowers her voice and eyes from them and her rise to find Krom.  He is standing just to her other side, his control of the iron was fading and the chain disintegrates from the fillies body.  Kroms eyes harden on his lavender sister in response, "She's fine Karat.  Stop crowding her." With a snort, he nudges Ketzia before turning to lead them off into the land of the redwoods...

He drives them deep under the shelter of the trees.  Finding nothing for a shelter in the immediate area, he stops their travels.  His deep voice carries to them, "I'm gonna see about finding a home for us here... Stay put and I'll be back soon." His body turns to the river they had just crossed to set him a course south.  

Karat watches in silence as her twin departs, before turning to Ketzia with a worried smile.  She has only been without her sibling once and it did not go so well.  Trying to remain optimistic, she turns to the lavender freckled girl, "Well... What should we do until he returns?"  Her lavender tassels flick across her silvered pelt as she waits for an idea... 

@[Ketzia] Figured I'd split this to advance timelines.  Maybe they can both run into Kreep?  Krom can come in later...?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker Than Water //Ketzia/Any\\ - by Kromium~Karat - 07-28-2018, 10:36 AM